Monday, June 20, 2016

O'Scrap Blog Train "A Country Summer"

My part is a PU/TS kit, enjoy!
Download Here:
4shared
MediaFire
Don't forget the other stops!


Check out our blog and our FB Page

20 comments:

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Thank you :)

Dark said...

thank you for sharing this GORGEOUS Kit
HUGS
Dark

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for the share!

Joni said...

Just lovely, thank you so much!!

Nema said...

Thanks, Melissa! I love what you did with your part of the blog train. I was unable to get any of the others because they use Mediafire. They have this Captcha thing that just keeps me going in a circle. I answer the question and it just returns me to the same Captcha to do it again! So I can't get the rest of the ladies' portions. :(

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

Barb said...

Thank you!!

JustJo63-AussieNut said...

So pretty, ty x x x

Bee said...

Thank you so very much

Hugs

Pammers said...

ty for sharing

Marlene said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Tina McKie said...

Thank you! I used this in a tutorial here: https://pinktadpolestagsntuts.blogspot.com/2016/06/summer-in-country.html

Kittie24 said...

Thank you!!

Betsy E.PsP said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit.xx

Shez said...


Thank youMelissa. I LOVE YOUR KITS!!:)

KKG said...

thank u

JustJo63-AussieNut said...

Thanks so much Melissa, great kit x x x

Ellie said...

Thank you :)

Donna said...

This is Beautiful Melissa! TY for this awesome kit! ♥

Chilly said...

thanks melissa for this gorgeous kit xx