This month's train is AWESOME!!
There's a lil bit of everthing, kits, alpha's....DON'T MISS THE OTHER STOPS!!!
Here's my part-45 elements 10 papers not all shown in preview!
Enjoy!!
DOWNLOAD HERE
There's a lil bit of everthing, kits, alpha's....DON'T MISS THE OTHER STOPS!!!
Here's my part-45 elements 10 papers not all shown in preview!
Enjoy!!
DOWNLOAD HERE
Rayes Design
Marniejo Scraps
Designz by Baby Dragon
Black Widow Creationz
Angelaz Creationz
Crafty Poly
Jeans Scrap Designs
Miggins
Creative Scraps by Crys
Pam's Scraps & More
Dream N 4Ever Designs
Whispy's D'zines
Freeks Creations

12 comments:
Thank you so much for the superb kits! Hugs.
Thank you
How can blogs on this train have permission denied? How can one get all parts? Jeans Scraps part isn't available, so therefore it shouldn't be part of the blog...jmho.
Thank you for your awesome part. And thank you for always participating in these trains and doing such awesome work.
Thank you for the lovely kit.
Thank You Sweetie Fabulous!
ty for sharing again!!!
Thanks so much!
Evita
Thank you :)
Aloha! What a glorious vacation site. Mahalo for the kit.
Colourful kit!! I LOVE it! Thanks so much
THANKS FOR ANOTHER AWESOME IT MELISSA!:)
Dear Melissa,
I wish this Kit was still available to download.
I'm so sorry I wasn't able to download when available
as I was without a computer for quite some time.
I hope you will re-upload
Thank you xx
Punky
Post a Comment