FTU/PU/TS....enjoy!!
Don't forget to visit the other stops!!!
Don't forget to visit the other stops!!!
Freeks Creations
Creative Scraps by Crys
Melissaz Creationz
Angelaz Creationz
Dreamn4ever Designs
Pam's Scraps & More
Black Widow Creationz
Creative Crazy Scraps
Marniejo's House of scraps
Gotz Scrapz
Carpe Diem Designs
Crafty Poly
Sweet Cravings Scraps


7 comments:
This kit is absolutely amazing, unfortunately since I print nearly all my scraps I can't use tagger size, but I wanted to thank you anyway because I know not everyone will take the time to do so!!!
Thank you very much love this kit
waooo love it, thank you so much Melissa
Thank you for all the awesome goodies!
YW everyone! And TY for the compliments!
thought i'd post the tut i just wrote with this kit and one of your templates. there's a gift for you at the bottom of that post too. enjoy :)
http://stormlightdreams.blogspot.com/2014/10/tutorial-sweater-weather.html
TY Ruby!!!
Post a Comment