Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Freebie Mini Kit!

I recently accquired Joel's old pc which is running Windows Vista. I CANNOT get any of the .dll files into the system 32 folder as it says I do not have permission to add files to that folder (stupid Vista). SO, I therefore, don't have any filters to work with in PSP (this SUCKS....BAD).
But I did whip up this mini kit that I had started pre-Vista & am offering it as a FREEBIE! I based the pallet on one of Garv's new tubes "Round The Way Girl", thus the name of the kit......"Bad Girl Garv". It's for personal use only, tagger sized & saved in png format! Enjoy!


download

7 comments:

clubiani said...

This is so beautiful! thanks for sharing!!

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

Awesome kit ! thanks for sharing :)

~phyl~ said...

Such a cute kit! Thanks so much for sharing! Appreciate it

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Diana said...

Thank you so much for this great kit. Just love it. I love the colors and think it is great. Hope that you have a great day.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, this is great!

dulcelil said...

Thank you so much for this cute kit